How to unsubscribe residents from Nixle.
There are a number of ways a resident can unsubscribe from Nixle:
- Unsubscribe from text messages from a single ZIP code or keyword by texting STOP to 888777 and following the prompts.
- Unsubscribe from text messages from all ZIP codes and keywords by texting STOPALL to 888777 and following the prompts.
- Click the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of a Nixle email notification.
- Adjust account settings by logging in at local.nixle.com.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be unsubscribed.
Even after unsubscribing, residents will still be able to view Nixle information in real time by visiting www.nixle.com.
Please see the video below for a visual walk-through of the various methods available for unsubscribing residents from Nixle.